Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mumum Dada, Mumum Dada...

It felt quite weird leaving my own children at home to fend for themselves while I was off looking after DNiece & DNephew. The thing is if DD is old enough to look after them then there seems no reason why she can't stay at home with her brother.

DNiece was a delight to be with. Although Ange did say that she was a bit under the weather we had a great time. I get really frustrated though when I can't understand what she is trying to tell me although she tries her hardest to make me understand. That's not to say that there isn't stuff I could understand. She got a little book out that she likes to point to the pictures and say what they are. Her favourites being Cheese, Bananas (nanas) and Cat (Although technically it was a tiger but I wasnt about to confuse the poor girl)

After DNiece had gone to bed DNephew and I played a couple of board games and I could sense he was getting tired cos he was being a bit moany and more or less without a fight he toddled off to bed.
The one thing I can't believe is that with there 10,000 $ky channels, I couldn't find anything worth watching. I watched Kingdom of Heaven with the gorgeous Orlando Bloom but didn't really get it although it was worth just 2 hours of drooling ROFL!

The most entertaining part of the night of course was when Ange and Rob came home because anyone who has met my sister when she is drunk will understand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home