Saturday, September 16, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I have been very busy working on my store. It is ages since I buckled down and just worked all day on it. I still have to send my newsletters out though.

I have been mostly doing Halloween stuff but working on a few christmas things too.
My fave of all the Halloween stuff is this Boo design













I know that here in the UK we don't really go big on Halloween although the shops try to make us but it seems to be big business in the states from what I have seen of searching the Cafepress marketplace for other halloween designs.
Look at this lot




DEVIL CREATURE





Party Gear





Pet Lovers





Autumn Leaves





Halloween Goblins





EVERYTHING ELSE





Pumpkin Patch





Boo!





I (Heart) Vampires



I had a go at some party invitations too

I don't think I will get mush more done this weekend though as It seems I have to babysit tonight and it's the big night out tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Halloween? That's ages away! International Talk like a Pirate Day is closer ;)

17/9/06 10:48 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Well yes you are right of course but I just couldn't come up with any interesting Pirate ideas ;-p

Really long link coming up
http://content.cafepress.com/newsletter/20060905_pirate.html?pid=2529374&tid=20060905pirate&CMP=EMC_20060905pirate

17/9/06 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home