Thursday, September 07, 2006

We are sorry to keep you holding, your call will be dealt with as soon as possible

Yeah that's what you have been saying for the last 20 minutes.
I was wound up when i picked up the phone and dialled but now I can hardly remember what I was ringing about. I am not putting the phone down though as i will only have to be on hold for another zillion hours when i get annoyed and ring again. I am writing this at 12.33 so i will see what time it is when they finally speak to me..Are you impressed that i am typing one-handed? Thankfully i can go back and correct typos later.

They could have some better hold music too cos this is driving me mental...some kind of cheesy lift musak....oooh I'm through!! 12.37

Well what a waste of time that was. Apparently I got my information wrong so I have been sitting in every day waiting for someone who was never coming in the first place GRRRRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home