Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stupid, What's the score? Stupid, Stupid whats the score??

Not that I am inferring that Macedonia are stupid or anything after all, How would I know as I don't have stupid $ky $ports!

OK England were playing against Macedonia tonight in a stupid euro championship qualifier but who's stupid idea was it to show it on Stupid $ky Sports so that I couldn't see it? Why can't the Stupid BBC show it too? Why did I have to miss that last stupid 10 minutes of the 4400 just to see 20 stupid minutes of the game and who's stupid idea was it to show it in a stupid box in the middle of the stupid screen so I could hardly see it on my stupid widescreen TV and while we are at it why was stupid Jonathon Pearce commentating and not John Motson?


PS England won by the way - 1 goal to nil
PPS Crouch scored again
PPPS I hate $KY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Yeh agree with most of the stupid stuff you just said. Carrie said on air that she only has freeview so she watched sky sports news rather than going down the pub on her own. Hmmm. I watch the stupid highlights up to Crouch's goal and then didn't watch the rest in protest *rolls eyes*

7/9/06 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home