Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You want random??

I have been laid up with flu over the weekend... I love that phrase...Laid up. What does it mean exactly? I wasn't laid up I was laid down...on the sofa mostly.
Saturday afternoon I flaked out on the sofa to listen to t'Rams on the radio and snored my way through most of it...For the rest of the time I was either shivering or sweating or both at the same time.

I wanted to post an update last night but I was sat here watching Waking the dead when from out of nowhere appeared the biggest spider you have ever seen. I jumped off the sofa and creeped over to it but it ran off into the corner. So of course I couldn't sit in here anymore knowing that it could appear again from anywhere so I had to miss the end of the program and just went to bed. That was 10.45pm the earliest I have been to bed for ages. I have Freeview up in my bedroom and I couldn't find anything on any freeview channel to watch so I ended up turning it off and going to sleep about 11.15pm

Strange that I overslept this morning - Well not overslept as such. I woke at 4.30 when my alarm went off but can't remember any of MyTunes. I must have drifted in and out of sleep because I remember JK & Joel saying they needed more callers for Trucking Diesel and I was dreaming that I was in the studio with them (LUCKY ME!!) I was in a bed and had a baby in my arms. They were just sitting at a desk like they were in a staffroom. I said "If you don't get any more callers I will do it" and then Joel came over and put a headset on me. I woke up then and listeded to TD but then I fell back asleep and didn't wake again until 6.30

Oh well it's all good. DS was off yesterday but has gone back to school today YAY!

How was that for Random?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home