Saturday, September 23, 2006

Age is just a number right?

Living with teenagers, you have to relate to things on their level and be interested in what they are interested. I find this incredibly easy a lot of the time because I seem to have a mental age of just 16.
I also enjoy all the same tv shows that they love and the channel that is mostly played on our TV is the Disney Channel.

For the past 6 months (or what seems like it) Disney have been advertising their brand new movie High School Musical. Sneak previews of trailers plus showing songs from the movie as stand alone videos. We practically knew all the songs (And dance routines) before the movie even had it's first play.

Tonight was the long awaited Premiere on UK TV of the movie so we all sat down in great anticipation.
How enjoyable it was. Like an excited teen, I was into it as I laughed and cried along with everyone else. It was almost like a modern day Grease. Boy meets girl on vacation and falls for her but then the holiday ends and they go their seperate ways only for the boy to find out that her family moved to his town and she is now at his school but his friends all disapprove. It even had the same "We go together like ...." type finale.



I won't spoil it by giving the rest away as I know you are dying to see it now I have told you how exciting It was.

It was so good that we ended up watching it again when it was repeated at 9.30pm

Oh and at the end of the movie the channel showed the trailer for High School Movie 2!!

Just wanted to add that I just went to IMDB to get the link for Grease only to find that HSM did actually have the working title Grease 3...Obviously I was a little closer to the mark than i realised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home