Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm Baaaaack

Well If you have missed me (Which I seriously doubt) You will be pleased to know I have been on a short break up North.
I didn't mention it before I went as I was a bit cautious to let the world know my home would be empty for a week. You can understand now what all the laundry stressing was about. I ended up going to the Laundrette after all and paid £10 to do 4 loads of washing. I am also envisioning a long trip tomorrow to wash all my dirty holiday stuff as well as the kids uniforms in time for school on Tuesday. Fear not though as the washer is still be under warranty and so I will be able to get an engineer out to sort it next week.

So a week long entry coming your way soon to share with you the ups and downs of our Hi-de-Hi Holiday in North Yorkshire.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had wondered where you were! Glad you had a nice time. x

30/10/06 5:58 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Good to see you back - I missed you last week - I don't always leave a comment but I always enjoy reading your blog.

31/10/06 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time up in my neck of the woods, Jen x

1/11/06 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home