Friday, October 06, 2006

Is that what the Spiders were all about?

To dream of a spider, denotes that you will be careful and energetic in your labors, and fortune will be amassed to pleasing proportions.
f you dream that you see many spiders hanging in their webs around you, foretells most favorable conditions, fortune, good health and friends.
To dream of a large spider confronting you, signifies that your elevation to fortune will be swift, unless you are in dangerous contact.
For a young woman to dream she sees gold spiders crawling around her, foretells that her fortune and prospect for happiness will improve, and new friends will surround her.

This past week I dreamed of Spiders 3 nights in a row. In the most horrendous of these dreams I was in my dining room and there seemed to be spiders everwhere. In the kitchen there was this huge Spider spinning a web that was encompassing the whole room and around the room there were various other Spiders hanging on webs.
In another dream there was a huge Spider the size of my hand running round the lounge and I was trying to hoover it up.

Now it may be that my inherrent fear of Spiders was just playing out in my dreams. I hate this time of year as it is when the Spiders come into the house. I sit in the lounge in the evenings paranoid that one is going to run out in the room and I spend my time by being distracted with imaginary things I am seeing out the corner of my eye.
I did the research and was pleasantly surprised that my scared of Spiders theme could also mean that I was maybe going to come into some money somehow.
Excited by this I decided to have a go on the Wednesday draw of Lotto. I don't think I have played on a Wednesday ever before but there is always a first time for everything.

Imagine my delight when I finally got round to checking my ticket last night to find that I got 3 numbers and won a tenner YAY!!!

Now what will I do with all my newly found wealth?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home