Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mr and Mrs Smith

"Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet"


Although I bought the DVD in June, We only just got round to watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith this afternoon.
If you don't know this is the movie starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
I have to admit it was quite different to what I had expected but I really enjoyed it. I watched it with DD and as usual DS got interested towards the end. I thought that Pitt and Jolie had a huge amount of on-screen chemistry which obviously spilled over to the real world.

The movie has everything you could want. A bit of action, humour, romance and suspense.
My favourite scenes were the scene in the car and then the scene in the hypermaket.

Only gripe about the DVD is not enough special features for me. I like it best when they have an out-takes feature and maybe some interviews with the cast.

I will be watching out for the sequel to the movie and wouldn't even be surprised if there turned out to be a 3rd to complete todays trend of movie trilogies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I hate that movie with a passion...and when I saw it I was stuck at a drive in so I couldn't even leave. Me and Lemmy were so bored because the other two cars didn't want to leave so we made up nicknames for all the lead characters, and then even that got boring. The only good thing about it is that Adam Brody's in it for a bit ;)

3/10/06 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home