Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's just a dreeeeeeaaaaaam

There is a woman that I know that I envy so much, you would think I would hate her but I don't. I actually aspire to be her. She has the life I would love, the looks, everything in fact. I haven't seen her or spoken to her for so long yet last night my dream was focussed around her. She probably won't read this and even if she does I don't think she would realise that I was talking about her but if she does I want to apologise because in my dream she was Bev from Corrie. So as not to get confused from this moment on I will call her Bev.

The dream began when I was in this large Big Brother style house I had found something in the photocopier that belonged to Bev and proved to me she had been keeping secrets. I confronted her about these secrets but she pretended not to know what I was talking about. It appeared we were to be taking a Helicopter flight to Paris. Although getting in, it felt more like a space shuttle than a Helicopter (Not that I have ever been in one you understand) There were about 10 poeple in all. Some I recognised from Griffin events and some people I had never seen before - although in the dream I seemed to know them very well including another single mum with a small child.

The flight took off and was all going so well until we started to dive. The Helicopter was swirling round and round and descending at a great speed until it hit the ground. There was lots of smoke and screaming. I could feel myself trapped - my legs were numb and my vision was blurred. I could feel pain and my head was spinning. I stretched out my arms and was desperately grabbing at the grass and trying to pull myself out of the wreckage. It was then that I could see some kind of apparition before me. It appeared as a black mass of cloud floating towards me and as it got closer it took shape as a black Panther. It roared towards me and suddenly I could feel it on top of me and then the whole form seemed to enter my body. I immediately felt stronger and I kicked off the metal from my legs and jumped out. I stood and watched as the emergency services pulled other survivors from the pile of metal and loaded them into a mini bus. At this point I turned and walked away.

It felt like I was walking for hours when I finally found the city. I wasn't sure where I was but then I saw a sign for Anfield football ground and knew I was in Liverpool. I walked through the town (Which looked a lot like Derby to me!) I walked past a small group of people and then I heard someone shout my name. I turned round and it was Bev. I looked at the group of people she was with and noticed one of them was Will Young. As I walked over to her, he kissed her cheek and said he would see her later. She said she would take me to the station. She charged off through the town with me hurrying to keep up. I was just wondering to myself how she could walk so fast in those spiked 6 inch heels when I was rudely awoken by the postman at the door.

I lay in bed for a while running over the dream in my head. The irony of the situation being that I know in real life "Bev" can't stand Will so I can't imagine her ever wanting to get to know him.

I drifted off to sleep and drifted back into the dream. This time I was with DS. We were hunting for the Train station (still in Liverpool but not absolutely sure where the actual place I was seeing is located) and I was sure I knew where it was. I saw a sign for the Train station and charged off triumphant. We got there and found it was just a link to the station.

The link was just an MPV. We were invited to get in and put seatbelts on and the car roared off. It wasn't long before we reached the destination. Heaven knows where we were supposed to be. I asked the driver about payment and she pointed to a basket "Just make a donation is all we ask" I chucked a load of £2 coins in the basket and DS and I walked off.

We walked through a huge market where there was a large theatre in the middle. I recognised the voice coming from the stage and as we went to the front I saw that it was Will again. He waved and said "Hello there". I was about to wave back when I realised I was stood next to Bev and it was her that he was waving to and saying Hello. Before she could talk to me, I grabbed DS' hand and led him through the crowds. I saw there was an ice rink and headed towards it thinking we would see DD there. What I did see was My parents and of course there she was again - It was Bev with Will. They both hugged my Mum then my Dad and then skated off together.

I don't know what it was that made me wake up again at this point. The whole thing was rather crazy reading back and I can't think what it all means. I think Will might have been there because I watched Mrs Henderson Presents the other day but that is all that I can work out. I don't know where Bev came from or the person she was meant to be but the one thing is I am glad I got to see my parents again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home