Thursday, November 02, 2006

Monday Evening - Yes I shall go to the Ball

As we got back to the caravan the rest of the family were just getting ready to go out.
We ate our oversized cream cakes and got dressed to meet the rest of the family in the showroom.

A new influx of Half term week holidayers meant that the room was absolutely heaving and there were suddenly about 3 times as many children as there had been the previous 2 nights. It also meant much longer queuing at the bar. In the room there was also a Children's bar named the Wonderbar (Or as the sign said 'Wonderbra') where you could purchase slushes and Milkshakes and a variety of kiddies sweet things. Even the queue at the Wonderbar was huge.
I arrived just in time for the Party dances with the Funstars and the jungle characters. Now even though I may have protested, this was my favourite part of the night. It was also DS's too as he would always be down there on the dance floor joining in.

The entertainment this evening was the Panto - Cinderella - performed by the resident group MP3. It was very good and highly interactive. They had the traditional girl playing the Handsome prince and performed recent chart hits. There was lots of Adult humour in it too. Highly amusing and very enjoyable.

After the Panto I decided that I didn't fancy the Magic show. I was also quite tired from our day out and decided to go back to the caravan. I planned an evening of TV but managed to fall asleep as the next thing I knew the family were coming back. All excited and of course telling me all about what I had missed. We all had Hot chocolate and toast before heading off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home