Sunday, December 24, 2006

I love it when you call - Part deux

So It's Christmas Eve, We are sat round the front room listening to Christmas songs (With Sara Cox blaring in the other room) when my phone rings. I looked at the screen Unknown caller. So I answered it.
On the other end is Sara Cox. Not Sara Cox speaking to me but just gabbing away on her show. So I sit listening, wondering if I am going to go live in a minute. A few minutes go by, then a few minutes more and nothing is happening. She is still talking to the nation and nobody has addressed me at all. Then she goes to a song The Darkness - Don't let the bells end. So I thought this would be when she finally speaks to me...but still nothing. So I decided that maybe it was an error and hang up. BAD IDEA!!! A few minutes later I get a Voicemail message.

It was only Andy from the JK and Joel Early breakfast show. He apologised for my prizes not arriving but said he needs to talk to me. Then he wished me a Merry Christmas and hung up. I tried to ring him back but the Radio 1 lines were busy. I texted a few times too but to no avail so now I am stuck in limbo...When am I going to get my prizes? What does he need to speak to me for? Will I ever hear from him again????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home