Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shopping on line





Somebody please stop me I am out of control. I am so glad I can't get a real credit card because this is just the reason people like me can't have one.
Christmas morning this year, we won't be able to get in the front room for all the bargains I keep finding. What is worst is I am spending my Christmas money on my children and I am going to end up not being able to buy the items I want for myself! I want a new camera but I am having trouble finding exactly the right one.
I am also desperate to buy myself a Pink PSP just as a frivolous treat. I have wanted one ever since I bought the one for DD. It would be great to watch movies and stuff in bed and I would love to get back into playing The Sims. I want to get myself some Lush goodies too and I really want a new DVD recorder (Yeah I got quite a bit of Christmas money)

I promise I have bought my last present now. Once they are all wrapped that is it. I have to focus on buying food for Christmas now but this will be done instore as I think I have missed all the Christmas delivery slots at the major supermarkets.

Anyway, I now am awaiting delivery from Ebay, Amazon & LXDirect.
I can't wait till Christmas to see everyone unwrapping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home