Friday, November 24, 2006

The waiting game

As I mentioned in the last entry, I offered a lot of stuff from my cupboard under the stairs on Freecycle. I had lots of responses and had to choose who to say yes to.
Once I decided who should get my offerings I emailed them with my address but now the hardest thing is sitting around waiting for people to turn up on your doorstep to collect their freebies.

It is much worse than waiting for the Gasman/Cableman/Delivery van because while I am waiting for them to turn up, the said items are littering up my front room. If I put them away somewhere then It will then be a hassle when people do turn up to find the blasted stuff.

Someone has had the right idea. I noticed this morning there is a post on there by someone who has posted that if you don't give a time you are coming you don't get the stuff. I wish I had thought of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home