Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I don't want to do this anymore

This being sitting here staring at whatever particular wallpaper happens to be on my computer screen wondering what to do next. My enthusiasm for anything seems to have evapourated into the ether. I can't even drum up the excitement to go and work on my store.

This week a limp attempt at a gig announcement was made by the Griffin team. Some would think it was just a token gesture and he didn't even want an audience as it was like getting blood out of a stone trying to find out any kind of details. Then again if you really want to be there then you will find a way.
There once was a time when I would be jumping up and down through hoops and running round like a blue arsed fly trying to make sure I would be there. Sadly though I have burnt all my bridges for people to go with or to book my ticket or my accomodation or make travel arrangements for me.

It's Thanksgiving Weekend in the States though now so I am going to tie myself to this chair and get some work done as this is when all the holiday sales start and I am going to need the money to pay off all my Christmas debts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home