Saturday, December 02, 2006

High School musical

I have been checking my stats for this blog and my hits have gone through the roof the last week or so. OK I should be pleased and believe me I am but when I look closely at the people coming to my blog I find that they all searched the term HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
This is peeps from all over the world too and all because I posted an entry after watching it weeks ago when it first premiered in the UK.

While I am on the subject, As you can imagine, I can't wait to buy the DVD on Monday and I might even stretch to the CD too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realised yesterday how popular this film is; as I stood in the queue in Woolworths three people in front of me had copies of the DVD and the two people behind me were talking about it. I was the sad soul in the middle clutching my copy of "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" :)

6/12/06 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home